I am a big believer that the kitchen is the heart of the home. It is one of the first rooms that your guests see when entering your house so it is important that it makes a statement. Kitchens serve so many different purposes. It is where your meals for your family are prepared, laughs are shared with friends while sipping your favorite glass of wine, baking memories with your little ones are made… the list goes on. I have a few tips for making this place a space that makes friends and family want to come stay awhile.
As a busy lady myself, I am all about finding efficient ways to keep our kitchen clean. I have teamed up with Weiman to showcase a few of their products that I have fallen in love with and that make kitchen cleaning a breeze.
In our house, we practice something we have named #ClockedCleaning. You set a timer for 10 minutes each day and clean as much as you can around the house in that time. You will be amazed by just how much you can get done in that amount of time. By setting this time aside each day, you enter maintenance mode on your cleaning rather than always feeling like you are tidying up the same items. I encourage you to try this and share it with me on Instagram! Make sure you use #ClockedCleaning and tag @comestayawhile!
My Go-To Kitchen Cleaning Products
Under my sink, I have a tote filled with all of my favorite Weiman products. It is very convenient to reach in and know that all of the products I am using around my house are going to get the job done and also smell great. These are some of the products that I find myself using regularly:
- Weiman Granite & Stone Daily Cleaner & Polish Spray
- Weiman Hardwood Floor Cleaner
- Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes
- Weiman Microfiber Cloth for Stainless Steel
- Weiman Cabinet & Wood Clean & Shine
- Weiman Leather Wipes
One thing that is important to me when picking cleaning products is that they don’t have a super chemically smell that lingers after I have finished cleaning. The Weiman products have a fresh clean smell that leaves our house smelling clean without the overwhelming chemically smell that some cleaners have.
Keeping Your Kitchen Clean
The kitchen is one of the first stops a guest will make in your home. Here are a few tips to making sure your kitchen makes a good first impression:
- Keep the doors of your refrigerator clear of fingerprints by using the Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes
- Keeping magnets/pictures to a minimum will also help a space feel less cluttered
- Make sure that you keep your stove top clean and free of debris from your last meal
- Use the Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes to clean the face of your stove
- Try to keep your counters free of clutter. I am a firm believer in less is more sometimes so keeping your beautiful counters clutter free can help make your space feel more inviting and welcoming.
- If you lack counter space, try to find a place for your counter top appliances (toaster, coffee maker, blender, etc)
- Use the Weiman Granite & Stone Daily Cleaner & Polish Spray to keep your counters sparkling
- We have 3 dogs so that means that we almost always have paw prints from the mud and dirt being tracked in from outside on our hardwood floors. I love use the Weiman Hardwood Floor Cleaner on my floors. It makes them look brand new!
- Another product that I had been using for years is the Weiman Leather Wipes. It is great for leather couches, pillows, purses, shoes, bags… you name it!
I hope this helps you keep your kitchen clean and sparkling. I know I feel better when I start my days with a clean kitchen! Check out the Weiman product lineup. I promise you won’t regret it.