Italian Stuffed Shells
Delicious Italian style stuffed pasta shells recipe
Servings: 4 people
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 clove Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 1 large Egg
- 20 Jumbo Shells
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped Parsley
- 1 Large Jar of Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Boil a pot of salted water. Chop onions and parsley.
- Brown beef, onion and garlic in a pan until crumbly.
- Once cooked, drain the grease and place mixture in a large mixing bowl to cool.
- Cook shells in boiling water for about 15 minutes. Drain and rinse when cooked.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Once meat mixture is cool, stir in cheese, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt, pepper and egg.
- Place 1/4 cup of sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Stuff the shells with the meat mixture.
- Once all the shells are stuffed, cover with the remaining sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400 degress for 25 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and sauce is bubbly.
- Serve with garlic bread and your favorite red wine! Enjoy!
Share your meal with me! #ComeStayAwhileStyle