Thank you for booking your reservation with Signature Suites, Inc. Please make sure you read and understand the following terms and conditions as set out below.
Signature Suites, Inc. reserves the right to increase or decrease its quoted property rental rates at any time; the amount quoted on your booking will be honored, providing you have either paid a deposit or the full amount and it has been received by Signature Suites, Inc.
All reservation inquiries must be supported by a 50% deposit of the total rental amount before your reservation can be considered confirmed. Failure to provide a deposit means that we cannot guarantee either the dates or property you have inquired about. Signature Suites, Inc. also reserves the right to cancel any booking if the balance is not received by the due date.
The person making the reservation must be at least 21 years of age, must occupy the house, and acknowledge the terms and conditions of the booking on behalf of all persons listed on the booking form, including any persons that may be added later.
Every effort will be made to ensure you stay in the specific property that you booked. In the event of an unforeseen circumstance (such as a maintenance issue) which is beyond the control of Signature Suites, Inc., you will be moved to a property of equal value / amenities or, if you request, we will refund the amount already paid.
Cancellation: If you wish to cancel your booking, you will need to contact Signature Suites, Inc._ or your travel agency. Your reservation is not cancelled until confirmed by email from CND Homes.
Any cancellations received prior to 60 days of check-in date are subject to a 10% penalty of the total booking amount. All reservations cancelled between 60 to 30 days prior to arrival are subject to 50% penalty of the total booking amount. Any cancellations received 30 days prior to arrival are subject to 100% penalty of the total booking amount.
- All rental rates are subject to 17.25% tax for under 30 days and 9.25% for 30-179 day stays.
- The rental price includes reasonable use of utilities. (1bdrm) $125 (2bdrm) $175 (3bdrm) $225
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for stays of six (6) nights or less as follows: $50.00 for one bedroom, $60.00 for two bedrooms, and $65.00 for three or more bedrooms.
- All homes are cleaned and inspected prior to your arrival.
- Check-in time is 15:00 (3pm). Checkout time is 11:00am.
- Failure to checkout at 11:00am without prior agreement with Signature Suites,Inc could result in a late checkout fee being charged to your account.
- Animals/pets are permitted in the vacation home. Pet fees as follows: 30lbs or less ($75) 31-89lbs ($150) 90+lbs ($450)
- Smoking is not allowed in the corporate apartment home.
- All pool homes have Pool Door Alarms and/or Child Safety Fences. The pool door alarms cannot be disabled, and the pool safety fence must be kept erected at all times for the safety of children.
- All doors and windows must be closed and any security alarm at the property or corporate home must be set whenever you are not in the property or vacation home. Guests are responsible for closing all doors and windows and for setting the security alarm.
- Any persons using a BBQ at the corporate home must properly clean the equipment after use, as there will be an extra charge of $50 for failure to do so.
- Guests are required to take care of the home and leave it the same condition that it was when you arrived. Please report any problems immediately and / or damage to the property during your stay so that it can be resolved at once by Signature Suites, Inc. We reserve the right to inspect the unit and fix any issues that may occur.
- Guests are responsible for all damage and missing inventory items or loss occurring during their stay at the corporate home and the cost of repair/replacement.
- Guests agree to purchase accidental insurance that will cover up to $3,000.00 in damages. If damages exceed the allotted amount than we will charge the credit card on file.
Under no circumstances are you able to sublet the home/townhouse without permission of Signature Suites, Inc. The guests must abide to the maximum number of people listed on the reservation form. This is strictly enforced by Tennessee Fire Laws and failure to comply will result in you being removed from the unit without refund.
- Signature Suites, Inc./agents reserve the right to remove occupiers from the Vacation home (without refund) for breaching any of the booking conditions.
- Signature Suites, Inc. will not be held liable for any failure of equipment in the house, nor will CND Homes be held liable for items lost by guests during their stay.
- Complaints: We sincerely hope that you do not have any! But in the unlikely event that you have a complaint, it should be made to Signature Suites, Inc. via email. During the period in which you are occupying the property. Signature Suites, Inc. should be given the opportunity to correct any problems directly with the guest. We must be notified of any issues directly before your departure, and if you are not completely satisfied then complaints must be made in writing within 10 days after your check out, to be considered.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for clarification before confirming your reservation. You can contact us at 615.332.3411 or via email